Today I am going to share some amazing tips to book cheap flight tickets to India. These tips won’t let you get a higher discount, but they will able to benefit you with some margin.
As you know, India is a mysterious place and so many destinations are there for exploration. It has different places with a lovely landscape and behavior of welcoming the people and the mixup of culture and tradition showing love and trust. Some people believe that the place India is a pilgrimage. Some thought that it is an adventurous place. whatever, for what reason you are traveling to India but you will always remember this place forever in your mind.
Airlines That Fly To India
There are so many different types of flight are been there, who travel to India like- Spice jet, Indigo, Air India, jet Airways, Air Asia, Go Air, United Airlines and many more flights are there. Apart from it, different aircraft are also traveling to India like Thai Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Gulf Air, Etihad Airways, Singapore Airlines and so on. But not all airlines have cheap flight fare to India. Only a few airlines provide a cheap fare rate to flights.
Airports in India
Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) is India’s busiest airport, with more than 36 million passengers passing through each year. It is the major aviation hub for India and South Asia. And it is located just 10 miles from the Delhi city center.
The next three busiest airports in India are Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), which serves Mumbai, Chennai International Airport (MMA), the main airport for the southern Indian city of Chennai, and Kempegowda International Airport, just outside of Bangalore. According to your plan, it up to you from which Airport, you enter the country. And finding a cheap ticket to India is a matter of being flexible about your proposed journey.
When is the Cheapest Time To Book Your Flight To India?
- Buy the Non-Refundable Tickets:
Always try to buy Non- refundable airline tickets to get low-cost fare. The non–refundable airline tickets are always cheaper than the refundable one. But, it is advised to book flight tickets online only when you are sure of your travel dates.
- Skip Weekends:
Another way to get cheap online flight booking. Everybody knows that the weekend is meant for fun and holidays due to this reason, flight charges are much higher than usual. So, whenever you are planning for a trip, Be ensure to book a flight on weekdays and save your money.
Most important thing is, late-night and mid-day flights are usually cheaper than the early morning one. So, in order to save money book late-night flight tickets.
- Book As Early As Possible:
It is the perfect way to get cheap flight tickets. As much closer to the departure date you book your flights much higher the fare you have to pay. So, make sure that book your flight tickets at least 30 to 45 days in advance for money-saving booking.
- Regular Check on Airline Websites:
Sometimes, Airline offers some attractive discounts and deals on flights. So for this, you need to keep a regular check on the airline’s websites. Even, you can stay active on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites. so that you can easily find the cheapest fare. If you always stay updated then you will get the notification earlier than others.
- Cheapest days to fly, Tuesday and Wednesday:
As you know, Weekends are the most expensive. Searching for tickets-off, the pick days of the week can save you more 20% to 40% of the ticket price.
- Book round trip than one-way:
Most websites provide round trip flight ticket deals that can be beneficial for you. But booking a single-sided airline ticket from anywhere to India is expensive than a round trip. It happens because airline tries to make a profit from your single-sided trip that can cost you really high. So, book round trips rather than the single-sided ticket.
- Festival season, the most expensive tickets:
October and December is the season for festivals and holidays. At that time most people go to their homes or plan a trip with the family. That’s why airlines raise the fare due to more demand for seats. Do not book your seat in festival seasons, if you are looking for cheap airline tickets to India.
- You’ll need a visa to visit India if you are traveling from another country. Apart you can travel anywhere inside India if you are a citizen of India.
- Do not book your flight seat too early because fluctuations in fare may occur and price may fall.
- It is very important to stay hydrated, especially if you traveling to “Delhi”.
- Currency of India is the Rupee, which is divided into 100 paise. Technically, it is illegal to take rupees outside of India, so, you will need to change your money in-country. Luckily, the fees are very low.
- Traveling by train is one of the best ways to experience the country. Even in a low budget, you can get luxury living life while traveling by train.
- Hundreds of living languages spoked in India, but only 22 have official scheduled status. Hindi is the majority language, but in urban areas, English is a close second.
- In India, It is important to use only by your right hand when eating or handing over money and goods, as the left hand is considered unclean.
In this blog, we tried to provide the best information about the Best cheap flights to India. Still, if you have any issues and problems related to the procedure, which I mentioned above or have any other concern about the trip. Then you can contact out American Airlines Contact Number to resolve all your queries. This Number is available 24*7 hours only for our passengers.